I have been working with Trauma for the last 25 years personally and clinically.
It has been a powerful Journey but also a big part of my purpose as we are all realizing trauma Is a global epidemic that we all share. What I have learned working with over 15,000 people is that Trauma Is the root cause of most diseases and disorders, including complex chronic pain.
I believe that Shiatsu therapy, when given additional tools and trauma-informed lenses, can be an Invaluable modality with helping our clients, families and communities. As I discovered in my experiences, trauma is never resolved until the body resolves it.
Discover the profound potential of Shiatsu therapy in addressing trauma and promoting holistic healing in our two-day intensive workshop. Join us on a transformative journey where ancient Eastern wisdom meets modern proven clinical therapeutic techniques, offering you the tools and knowledge to make a real impact on the lives of those dealing with trauma.
This workshop was recorded in Lisbon, Portugal and was done live.
Day 1: Foundation NeuroPath Reset Method & Shiatsu therapy
* Understand the physiological and psychological effects of trauma on the body-mind-spirit connection.
* Learn techniques to change and navigate the different states of fight, flight & freeze.
* How to embody trust , create boundaries and build the therapeutic relationship.
* Acknowledge the aspect of spirit and channeling.
* How to ReAlign the body and mind and create an architecture for a different operative system.
* How to diagnose the Shen/Heart , physical, mental, emotional and spiritual & help identify central conflict.
* How to identify the protective barriers and disarm them with ease.
* Case studies and interactive discussions on the application of Shiatsu for trauma recovery.
Day 2: Shiatsu for Trauma Healing
* Learn to reset the vagus nerve.
* How to create an safe environment for emotional releases.
* How to be with and help move rage.
* Changing anxiety and panic attacks.
* Learning to regulate the storms of Qi using the Central vessel channel.
* Learn tools to consciously work with Fears, resistance and self sabotage.
* Receive "Master keys" to resolve intergenerational trauma and familial trauma
* Mind-body synchronization: Explore the role of mindfulness and breathwork in enhancing the therapeutic process.
* Practical exercises: Work with real-life trauma scenarios and practice client-centered approaches to maximize healing outcomes.
* Ethical considerations and self-care: Learn to create safe and supportive healing spaces while maintaining your own well-being as a practitioner.
This course is being offered at a reduced price until 30/12/2024.
Original Sale $450 (Can.) - now at $250 (Can.)