I have spent the last 25 years exploring, researching, learning and working with the effects of traumatic events on the bodymind. I have personally treated over 15,000 people with Trauma and Chronic pain as past Founder & Lead Therapist of AH Integrative centre. There I created customized Innovative programs, collaborating and working with a team of , Naturopathic doctors, Chiropractors, psychologists, counsellors, occupational therapists, massage therapists, osteopaths, acupuncturists, nutritionists, yoga & mindfulness therapists.
More Recently I have created NeuroPath Reset Method to teach people how to Release patterns of chronic pain, Trauma, PTSD and Visceral Pain.
"Oftentimes we lack the physical tools to help ourselves when pain, or trauma occurs, which puts us in a hopeless place and a chronic state. When people can see measurable results it empowers them and propels them to heal themselves".
I've have have had the honour and have worked with many types of trauma such; with torture victims, rape and sexual abuse, childhood traumas, work related trauma/accidents, post surgical trauma and much more.
I also have experience working with first responders, police and firemen, elite soldiers, emergency doctors/nurses and other front line workers working with trauma.
Here are some of the things people come to me with:
- Complex Chronic Pain
- Chronic fatigue
- Anxiety and Depression
- Headaches and migraines
- Nervous system Dysregulation
- Visceral Pain
- Lower back pain
- Frozen Shoulders
- AutoImmune Diseases
- Post heart surgery
- Chronic digestive problems
I have been recognized by complementary as well as conventional health agencies like:
- VGH Cardiac Rehab Center,
- VGH Pediatric team
- The Cancer Society
- Camp My Way - Outdoor camp for first responders & PTSD
- WAVAW - women’s rape crisis centre
- Together We Can - Addiction organization
- Creator of NeuroPath Reset Method
- Interviewed on TV for the Empowerment Show.
- First Complementary therapist Invited to collaborate with the Healthy Heart Program at Vancouver General Hospital.
- Keynote speaker on: Trauma, PTSD, What Does Your Body Say? Translating Your Body Messages, Complex Chronic Pain, Stress Management, Pain As A Tool Of Transformation, Empowered Sensitivity & Human Potential
- Organizations Spoke at: Minerva, Raymond James Forum, Mackay CEO Forum, Royal Bank, Langara College, UBC, VGH Cardiology Department, Healthy Heart Program, VGH Bike Community, Fit For Life, Canadian School Of Holistic Nutrition, Boucher Naturopathic School, Rhodes Wellness College
- Featured in the press and magazines like Fit For Life, Georgia Straight, WestEnder, Vancouver LifeStyle, North Shore News and International Journals
- Creator of Everything Shiatsu Podcast
- Past President of the Shiatsu Association of BC
- Creator of “Everything Shiatsu” - support group for global therapists
- Creator Of Alchemy Of Men – Men's Empowerment group
Links to media Interview I've done:The Empowered TV ShowVancouver General Hospital Cardiology DepartmentPain BC - Pain Waves PodcastCanadian Naturopathic Association - Chronic Pain InterviewTrauma Interview with Loren Spagnuolo & MihaelChronic Pain Expert Dr Wayne Phimister PodcastInterview By Shiatsu Milano Editore - Publishing House In ItalyConnecting with the Collective Consciousness, Akashic records, Ayahuasca & more: With guest Mihael.